15/03/2012

Honey Raisin Oatmeal Biscs..

0


Today, I participated in cooking competition, happened in my office. Theme was Healthy n calorie conscious dish. I tried with this oatmeal cookies. With little changes in ingredients, I was ready with my biscs And secured 2nd position.
 Here, I share my recipe. Try once and share ur experince.
I presented Biscs with Papaya Yoghurt Honey DipClick here for presentation picture



Ingredients:

3/4 Cup Whole wheat flour
1/4 Cup sugar
1/4 Cup honey
4 Cups Oats
1/4 Cup Raisin
75g Butter (I used Nutralite)
4 Tbsp milk
1/2 Tbsp Baking powder

Method:

Preheat oven upto 180o C . Mix sugar, honey and melted butter , till it becomes creamy and pale. Mix baking powder and milk and keep it aside.

Mix wheat flour, butter/sugar mixture, raisins, oats and milk mixture. Knead stiff dough.
Make small balls and press it from center Or rollout the small portion of dough on rolling pin and cut out small round sections .
Grease baking tray and place  above biscs on it. Bake it on 180oC for 15 minutes.

Remove from baking tray and let it to cool. Store it in a air tight container.
They can last upto 15 days.





0 comments: